View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 12:11 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: If your Pre has too much play in the slider, exchange it

Quote:
Originally Posted by supark View Post
I have read on sprintusers.com that tightening one of the T5 screws beneath the battery cover will get rid of the play, but haven't seen anyone confirm this.. problem is the screw that I need to access to tighten is covered by a tiny Palm sticker - I'm assuming clue in technicians whether the Pre has been tampered with before.
Next time you're at a Sprint store ask one of the techs if tightening the battery via the screw works....then have them do it for you!

late,
Coz