View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 10:25 AM
a_medina626
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

a_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Changing the Icons/Images of TF3D Tabs

To be honest with you, I don't know. I have a version of my 26948339_manila file that I modified on my Storage Card already and haven't used TF3D Configurator in a long time. Every time I switch ROMS I have a folder that I select everything I got and copy it over to the Windows folders all at once for a massive 1 time overwrite. If you want to test it then just copy a non-modified version of the 26948339_manila to the pc and re-name it. Then change your settings with TF3D Configurator or wichever software you use and soft-reset. Then Copy the "new" 26948339_manila to pc and check againts the older one to see if the order has changed. If so then you're good to go. My guess is that it might not work, but I could be wrong. Give it a try and post the results, sounds like something users would like to know. Including myself.