View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 08:50 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pre on Family Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsvnet View Post
Forgive me for being 'out of the loop' on this, but is it possible to upgrade a line on a family plan (no SERO involved here) to a Palm Pre? This line has Sprint's PowerVision unlimited data plan ($25/mo). Or, is it absolutely necessary to get one of the 'everything' plans? I know you can't use a Pre with SERO, but I wasn't sure about a family plan...
Yeah, you should be fine doing this. But best thing to do is ask your Sprint rep.