View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 07:16 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I'm having a really big problem with my HTC Touch... It comes up with "No Radio..

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFester View Post
Uhh, okay, it's a weird file extension, so I saved the file, and it says Windows can't open it... Am I supposed to just save the file on my phone and leave it like that, orr...?
Download to your computer, open where the file is and right click and extract the file... then connect your phone with the cord.. click on Rom Update Utility, it'll walk you through it, or go back to the radio's page, there should be detailed instructions..!!