View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 06:17 PM
McFester
N00b

McFester is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to McFester Send a message via MSN to McFester Send a message via Yahoo to McFester
Angry I'm having a really big problem with my HTC Touch... It comes up with "No Radio..."

I didn't add anything new to it or anything, it just decided to start not turning on. Before you say anything, I did some researching and just could not find anything to fix my problem...
It starts up with the screen that says, "HTC Smart Mobility," and then a few seconds later, the little info message thing at the bottom comes up. I don't remember what it normally says, but now it's saying:
"M03 No Radio
B 01 D 1.12"

I have tried holding the camera button while rebooting and it worked once, but now the menu won't come up again. I suppose I could keep trying if that's what it takes. I've just been taking out the battery to turn it off and then putting it back and trying again. Nothing it working, and nothing is different. I am very dependent on my phone and probably have a million text messages, so you would be my hero if you could help. Thank you so so much!

PS: I don't know anything really, about these things, so telling me to "flash" this, and get that-- I really don't understand any of this. Sorry... =\