View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 04:21 PM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Turning off "Lock" on Windows Mobile 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
I installed a program which forced me to add a PIN to lock my phone. I assume this was a registry edit. Anyone know which key I can edit it turn off the password protection? Under "settings", the checkbox on the Password tab for "Prompt if device unused for" is greyed out, otherwise I would just uncheck that box.

Also, on the screen that says "Emergency phone calls can be made" when entering a PIN, anyone know how one would make the emergency call, out of curiousity?
Do you have any corporate data, programs, etc on the device? and if you want to place an emergency call you dial 911 on the pad as if that were the code then the "unlock" soft key changes to "dial" or "send"