Thread: ¿Radios?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 01:34 PM
dodge_longhorn
VIP Member

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ¿Radios?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xitanul View Post
I've been looking at these radios here and have been thinking about flashing.. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46616

my question though is this, people have reported that other radios give them way better signal.. but is the reason why it's a better signal because it's actually roaming and using another network?

so i acknowledge you can use any networks radios (i'm on sprint) on your phone.. but does that cause your phone to roam and just not notify you about it? so in other words would i be going into roaming and have a chance of my account being cancelled because of it?

if anyone can clear this up and just tell me that these different radios is just different software code that happens to improve your signal from better coding, then great, otherwise I don't want a false sense of a better signal when it's really just roaming, thnx.
i would like to know this and also whats the difference in the versions?