View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 08:20 PM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: only 3 Opera tabs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolano View Post
Note that typically, at least on my Verizon Touch Pro, there is only enough memory for 3-5 tabs anyway.
Wow, that's horrible.
My vogue could have about ten or more on it at once.
I never had it turned up past 15 tabs allowed,
and never went past having about 12 on there,
but still. That's horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbran View Post
To change the number of tabs, open opera and type opera:config
go to user prefs and scroll down to the "maximum allowed tabs" and you can set the number of tabs you prefer. Be careful opening too many tabs or you run out of ram and freeze up. Remember to hit Save at the bottom of user prefs.
I was going to write that, thanks for saving me the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
sheesh. I remember looking at this post every few weeks for the last few months and never getting how to do that. But it was the easiest thing ever of course and now I can have sashimi take care of it for me from now on
copy the file rstoyguy mentioned to your computer. open it with notepad from your desktop and edit it where it says "Maximum Allowed Tabs=X". Replace the X with 7 or 5 or however many tabs you want. then I copied the .ini file to Sashimi>Auto>Root>Windows>Opera9.
I was thinking of doing the same exact thing with Sashimi.