View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 09:56 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How much will the Pre cost me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri0xinn View Post
Well.. I tried today with no luck. Cs put me on hold and told me he was gonna talk to upgrades dept.(orsomething) .. came back and told me they couldnt do it. Seems stupid they can't do this even with less than 3 weeks till real upgrade time. Might have to try the "retentions" method... but I guess I could just wait the 3 weeks...
Yes... you weren't persistent enough.

1) The reps won't want to transfer you to retentions at first. You have to be firm.
2) Don't let the rep do the talking for you.

3 weeks is not long to wait if you don't mind to do it.