View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Classic Palm App Recommendations (for emulator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cell128 View Post
Hey bonz are you still gonna use your diamond? Or came over to the pre 4 good? I read they crackey open the rom and we should see lots of homebrew stuff coming. The konami code is hilarious
Yes, I like the konami code, and I like the up front and in the open "we cater to geeks" image of Palm. I still have my Diamond, of course, but I only maintain one line, and I am happy with my Pre right now.