View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How much will the Pre cost me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri0xinn View Post
Ok . cool then.. I'm assuming I'll get it for 199 after rebate with a renewal of 2 years. Thanks for the Input!

One more question... I'd really like to get it before July 1st... think Sprint store or Sprint customer service would do it? Or would I be wasting my time... it's less than 3 weeks.. thats assuming any sprint store in my city have the Pre in stock....
If you talk to the "retentions" department over the phone and tell them you are going to drop your contract if they don't give you the early upgrade now, they will probably do it.

It takes a little smooth talking... don't be mean... just firm.