View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 02:19 PM
Donatom3
Almost a VIP

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3
Re: How much will the Pre cost me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri0xinn View Post
Ok . cool then.. I'm assuming I'll get it for 199 after rebate with a renewal of 2 years. Thanks for the Input!

One more question... I'd really like to get it before July 1st... think Sprint store or Sprint customer service would do it? Or would I be wasting my time... it's less than 3 weeks.. thats assuming any sprint store in my city have the Pre in stock....
You need to talk to customer care about that. If they notate on your account that they did offer it to you, and that you can do it in store, then any sprint corporate store should give it to you for what customer care offered. The answer that I got from customer care was that they would do this on all other phones, but not the Pre right now since it's too new and short in supply. Obviously demand for the Pre outweighs the supply. It doesn't give them as much incentive to give the discounts early on them.