View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How much will the Pre cost me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri0xinn View Post
So I called last week before the launch and asked a sprint store if I was eligible for an upgrade.. she asked how long I'd had the phone and I said for almost a year. She said probably not unless I was a premiere account holder.. she put me on hold and came back a minute later and told me it looks like I was a premiere account holder and told me I would get the upgrade but it would be July 1st. I didn't think of asking her how much I would pay for the Pre.. was just assuming the 199 after rebate. But I've read others getting smaller discounts from a 1 year upgrade... is this different than a premiere account?
Premiere account doesn't mean anything except that they will give you an early upgrade without you having to raise a fuss to get it. My account is "premiere" as well.

It's just a way they make you feel special without having to really do anything special for you.

The discount that they give you for extending your contract for 1 year is less than the discount for extending it for 2 years. The 199 after rebate cost that you are seeing is the cost after 2 year upgrade regardless of whether they call your account premiere or not.