Thread: Availability
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Availability

Not available at any Sprint store in my area. Not because they are sold out... they didn't receive any.

Called Best Buy CS. None available within 100s of miles of me. The guy told me there were some available in the midwest. lol. He had no information about when any of those stores even remotely close to me would have them in stock.

Called Radio Shack CS. Asked about availability. Guy checked some stuff... put me on hold for a few minutes... came back and told me he had no information about the product. I asked him if that meant Radio Shack was not selling the phone (which obviously they are supposed to be) and he said that he thought that they were but he had no information about it.

So... I would probably buy one, at this point, if I could find one. Could Sprint have done better on launch? I read today that Dan Hesse said that they were intentionally not advertising the phone because "the demand for the device is already there".

Doesn't seem to make sense to me.