View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Please help...Trying to flash a Win 6.5 Rom...Won't go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj970 View Post
Yesterday, got the Bear-Bonz ROM and flashed it. It loaded and seemed to work ok for 5 minutes. Then I lost all my icons and it froze.
Why didn't you post a question about this in my rom thread when you had the problem?

I have an FAQ in the second post in my rom thread. I would have directed you to the instructions on flashing back to the shipped rom in the FAQ. You should check it out... should be able to get you back on track.