View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Zyphlin
PPCGeeks Regular

Zyphlin is keeping up the good workZyphlin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: For those who have a Pre...

Switched off my former $16.00 + 15$ data plan to the 450 Simply Data plan that's $69.99, and I believe my agency gives me a discount that I plan to apply for it.

I can't blame Sprint for this at all. They instituted SERO because they needed to get saved and for people that act like somehow Sprint "owes" them for the fact they went SERO is ridiculous. People using that plan got as much out of it as Sprint.

Now, SERO is not in Sprints best interest at all. They could be jerks and essentially disallow renewals on a SERO plan, phasing it out that way for everyone without a choice. They're not doing that. If you have SERO or something akin to it you're more than welcome to keep it. HOWEVER, if you want to upgrade to the latest and greatest tech then you have to make the CHOICE to go to a different plan. This is the only way they'll be able to phase out a plan that is simply not cost effective to them while at the same time not completely shafting their customers and frankly I find it laughable to see people complain about it as if Sprints OWES it to them for any longer than their contract.

Maybe I'd feel different if it was a jump to the exorbidant fees of AT&T, but the everything plans on Sprint are just about the cheapest ones you can get out of the four major carriers.
This post has been thanked 2 times.