View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 01:09 PM
User_error
Lurker

User_error is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What happened to Xperia X1?

The X1 is a very classy device, I wanted to make note - it's available in European markets (e.g. Orange, Vodafone) and costs around $600 without any carrier deals in the US; I've not experienced any problems though even some of my closest friends tell me - keep playing with it, it's awful.

It's lasted about three days for me without usage on battery; those of you toting bricks like my 6800 want to know - yes, you can hold a data session "all day" without having to recharge.

The only complaint I have is its fire key, there's a sensitivity to it - the key itself functions like a rocker (though it's nestled within one). It takes a bit of getting used to.

The keyboard is secured and has a responsive click to the touch that holds its springy design. I'm not entirely sure what the maximum storage capacity is but it handles my 8 gig card.

The onboard memory specs, I'm not able to quote them (and the one time I don't have device on hand I want to comment!) - but it's my favorite PPC, and I get to play with them all.

I'll let you know when/if I find out why others are saying "skip it" aside from just subjective speech.