View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 01:12 AM
killerkhatiby009
Halfway to VIP Status

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
WM 6.5 Build Differences

Ive been looking to try out WM 6.5 again (Im currently running DCD's .96 Beta ROM and love the EXTREME SPEED) but there are so many different build versions and im not sure which one is the best? Is there any 6.5 ROM that can compete with the DCD beta ROM that I am currently running in both stability and speed? The last time i tried a 6.5 ROM was Mighty5 (5.8.09 build) and I loved the ROM - stable and lots of customization and features - but after trying out DCD's it totally blew the speed of Mighty5 away and they are both quite stable (is the new 6.9.09 build of Mighty5 any better?). So basically I would like to know if any of the newer 6.5 ROMS have increased the speed of the OS as I really like the features included in 6.5 but I do not think I can trade the amazing speed of DCD's ROM for anything unless it is at least somewhat competitive with the speed and stability. I was hoping the new builds of 6.5 may have improved in the speed department.