eklipz3
Lurker

eklipz3 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can't get internet and MMS working on Mightyrom 5 Metropcs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtamerr View Post
ok i have to say it...metro get no love around here....anytime some post something about metro....it either gets ignored or told to refer to the sticky....a lot of the time the questions that are being asked by us metro users are not in the sticky....and in all fairness some of them are....but i think that metro needs to have its on posts......just my thoughts
I feel you on the no luv thing but the info is available i have managed to get internet and mms to work on every single rom i've downloaded and im a flashing fien...lol. If you got the tutorial on how to put internet and mms on your phone then its all there if not then here. Now what you wanna do after you do the ##778# thing is goto start-settings-connections-connections and goto manage existing connections goto general and hit delete settings then goto modem and press and hold on that #777 connection in there and delete that to. now goto (i cant remember) but it should say add or edit my proxy server when you see that go back to general tab and type in metro goto the modem tab and put metro as the name and #777 as the number... leave vpn alone and goto proxy settings and enter the info in the tut. when you done with that goto the advance tab and goto select network and make both drop down tabs say metro. After that goto your web browser and see if it loads up a page... if you get something say apache just retype in the url again and it should go if you did everything right. Then continue on to the mms part but before you enter the info run the remove pic mail cab i uploaded for you. softreset and then continue on with the mms settings and you should be strait. And if anyone hasnt figured out how to get your email working(not thru outlook or push) set up your email info and go thru the steps of it after you do that go to the email tab and select inbox.. then menu.. tools... options.. and click on your email account you setup then goto edit account setup and click next until you come up on email setup erase that long password and enter your pw again in there hit next then goto advanced server settings then the network connection drop down and select work and hit done and you should be getting your emails from any email server you set up. if you need anymore help PM me and ill walk u thru the steps but the info gave u should get u there.. and remember if i help u enuff hit that thanks for ya boy

Last edited by eklipz3; 06-08-2009 at 07:17 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.