View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Broken USB port?

Quote:
Originally Posted by executor485 View Post
I've always had problems with Sprint and TEP, they want $50 to clean the dust out from under the faceplate of the phone, even though it was because the manufacturue didnt seal the face properly so that dust would collect under the screen (old phone). And I have NEVER heard of Sprint fixing a phone under TEP for free unless you threaten to leave them.

And the phone doesnt try to connect at all, but I have seen the "connect as" screen a couple of times if I jiggle the cord just right, but it dissapers as fast as it comes on, so that makes me think that something is wrong with the port :S
In NY and in MA I've replaced my mogul 3 times due to various faults in the phone. First time my keyboard bonked out and kept on repeating letters. Second time, it must've been a refurbed phone or something, it kept on overheating so they replaced it in store. The one the gave me also was wonky and eventually didn't boot one morning. That's when they gave me the TP. It's funny because my original Mogul lasted through so many months without a single problem with hardware except the annoying double entry of letters, and then when I got refurbs, they had to be replaced or died within weeks. Those refurbs are terrible quality. My TP was also replaced for the keyboard issue, where it would stop recognizing keystrokes until you squeezed the space key really hard too. All 4 times Sprint replaced it without any hassle or told me to go through asurion.

These are all done through designated service and repair centers too.