View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Talon Pro
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Not so enhanced PV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazell View Post
I don't think there is a solution. My theory on this has been that the vision homepage uses WAP and smartphones don't implement it fully (as the browsers tend to focus more on HTML). That assumption is a leap on my part as cell browsers oviously support WAP to some degree...

There is a program made by the NueRom fellow, but I've never ran it as I'm not inclined to give my account info up (it works by storing your account info on his server or something like that).

I've settled for checking sprint.com regularly from may laptop or computer. If that isn't feasible I breakdown and use the automated information by calling *4. It is my understanding that calling *4 is a free call.
It used to be free, a long time ago. So unless they changed back, i doubt it anymore.

Good explanation, i didnt think about the difference, but the menu seems to be lacking support, plus OMini supports WAP but didnt render the post login page right. It looked like CSS code to me.