TrainSafe
PPCGeeks Regular

TrainSafe is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: new to touchpro, need some help

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen9801 View Post
ok, I am a bit slow when it comes to technology and have some problems with the phone that I can't figure out:

1. Can I set the alarm to have multiple beeps instead of just one beep? I use it as an alarm clock on the road and some days one beep will not wake me up

2. The phone keeps setting itself to the wrong time(an hour ahead) even after I went in and changed the timezone in the settings.

3. Can I somehow use a downloaded ringer for the text message alert? I seem to only be able to use the factory loaded alerts for texts
1. [Settings] --> [Clocks & Alarms] --> [Alarms] --> click on the bell icon.
Make sure the "Repeat Sound" box is ticked then set the alarm for the normal time you want to wake up. It will ring. If you don't press a button or acknowledge the alarm, it will keep going every few minutes. Also, you'll notice that you have the ability to change the alarm tone via the dropdown box.

2. Have you checked your daylight savings time settings? That may be the culprit. Or, do you live close to the border between time zones? If your phone is set to pull the time from the cellular network, and you hit a tower on the next time zone it may mess you up.

3. Dump any small (less than 100k) .wav file into the Windows directory. It will then show up in your list of available sounds to use. Change sounds via [Settings] --> [Sounds & Notifications] --> [Notifications]
This post has been thanked 2 times.