View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 11:31 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Facebook launches client for S60 5th Edition.. TOUCH PRO PORT???

Quote:
Originally Posted by setox View Post
there is nothing else out there that allows you to have the ability to chat with face book users right? at least nothing i have found as of yet... i can't wait till he adds the ability to work with win mo 6.5
this is a specific facebook chat program. I think it was created here at ppcgeeks also, but i'm not sure. here is the thread for that.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=facebook+chat