View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 05:34 PM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Is Asking Me For Feedback I Need Ur Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
my list would be way too long on this... maybe i'll stop by and share when i have a full day to devote to the post lol... Coz got it pretty right though.
haha yeah he really did hit on a lot of really good ideas. but seriously if you have anything to say nows a great time cus i will be writing a full review and sending it off sometime in the next couple of days (im such a procrastinator lmao) theres a lot more to that email then what i put on here lol...anyways anything would help me a lot. thanks!

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?