View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 02:42 PM
a_medina626
PPCGeeks Regular

a_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuffa_medina626 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tabs, Icons, Modified Manilas for Rhodium

I've been modding a lot of tabs and sub-tabs of a Rhodium manila that I've been running. It's a 6.1 version in case anyone was wondering. I personally don't like the "standard" look of TF3D even though I prefer to run it that way versus the non-TF3D/Windows. Anyway, back to my point, I was wondering if I could get some thoughts and/or suggestions so I can get these things done and posted. I'm about halfway done and am currently working on the "Settings" Tab sub-icons. I would also like to know if anyone would be interested in using them. Please post Png files for reccomendations to make the swap a little easier. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I have attached a Zip file with screenshots of what I got so far. Please pay attention to the icons and not the background.

Thanks in Advance.

**Edit**6-5-09** I have attached the changes I've made so far. Just in case anyone would like to try them on their ROM. Just extract then drag and drop to your "Windows" folder. I am using a Rhodium/Titanium Manila on my Diamond. Please give some feedback if you decide to try them.

***Edit***6-10-09*** I have attached the changes to the Settings Tab with the exception of the Communications Sub-Tab. I am still trying to find the Dll file which contains the icons. These are not control by manila files, at least I think. If someone knows which file it is please let me know.... Thanks

***Edit***6-10-09*** I found the files for the Communications sub-tab. They were just system Png's, not dll's or manilas. They are attached here...

***Edit***8-10-09*** I've added a Cab file of all Tabs and Png's.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Manilas_6-5-09.zip (414.8 KB, 216 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Settings_Tab.zip (77.8 KB, 158 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Communications.zip (57.7 KB, 151 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab TF3D.cab (426.1 KB, 116 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by a_medina626; 08-10-2009 at 10:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.