View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 02:10 PM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Sprint Is Asking Me For Feedback I Need Ur Help!

I Just Got This Email From A Co-Worker. Maybe Yall Can Hellp Me.....

Quote:
Marketing has asked to gather field feedback on the sales rep and/or customer perception of the value of our price plans.

the focus at this point is on the consumer plans, but any feedback is welcome and may be applicable to a future phase of the project. Specific price plans could include:

Talk Individual/Share Plans
Everything Messaging Individual/Share Plans
Everything Data Individual/Share Plans
Simply Everything Individual/Share Plans
my reply to this email basically said that sprint needs to become more "hip" if you can get the kids involved then you can get more sales.

any ideas how to make sprint more HIP? COOL?

and whats your opinion on sprint Price Plans?

thanks for all the help in advanced

EDIT: another question...IF YOU COULD CHANGE THE PRICE PLANS...HOW WOULD YOU DO IT? WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?

Last edited by orionsbuckle; 06-02-2009 at 02:25 PM.