PPCGeeks Regular

aaronpoweruser is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to aaronpoweruser
Re: WM6.5 Build 21728 KITCHEN!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Hay boys and girls I have been searching all over and could not find an alternate kitchen to build with other than the PPCK. So I built my own!!! Its kinda sloppy but gets the job done. When I get some time I will clean it up but rather than have you guys waiting this will be Beta 1.

Disclaimer: I do not take any resposibility for what you do to you'r device!!!!! You'r PPC you'r FAULT!!!!!

Please make sure your UNLOCKED!!!!!!!

Jdume's WM6.5 Kitchen

Jdume's OEM Folder

Place the Jdume Kitchen on your desktop then unzip and place the OEM folder in the kitchen. Sorry for the two files to cheap to get a premium account with the file hosting web site.
How to use this kitchen:
1.Select the Pkg ToolsBuildos-5.3.exe
2.At the top left select BuildOs
3.Now select Load Rom tab
4.At the bottom there are three items that can be checkmarked ONLY put a check mark in the All Pakages in one: check box. Now make your OEM selections.
5.At the top theres a green arrow with the word GO next to it select it and let it do its thing.
When its done it will say Rom Dump Successful! Now close out Pkg ToolsBuildOs.
6.Lastly select the BuildNB.bat file let it do its thing whenits done the RUU will start follow the promts and flash your new rom.
are you using the base sys and xip that was uploaded in the 6.5 dev threa or did u modify them?
This post has been thanked 1 times.