View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 07:56 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ring without delay

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmb2n View Post
don't use any screen lock including the wm6.5 native lock screen. It only adds wakup delay to the already slow system.
If you use Pocketshield, you not only get the best locking system available, it also eliminates the ring delay completely if set up correctly.

I am running Merdin's latest 6.5 ROM with PS locking & my slot cycle index set to 1 (I use a short mp3 ringtone). If I call my cell from a landline, I hear the phony first ring that you get with any phone, & then my TouchPro starts ringing at the same time as I hear the 2nd ring.

For reference, this is a ring or two faster than my wife's Samsung flip phone will ring when we compare them side by side.

~John

Last edited by jmorton10; 06-02-2009 at 08:13 AM.