View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: How to have a different background on Lockscreen than the today screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Looks good, I am admittedly a huge S2U2 fan, but this is one of the 'wish-list' items I am looking for, I just have one question (so far): Is it possible to have both portrait and landscape images on the lockscreen, or is it the same as with the Today screen, that we need one larger image to cover both?

Thanks, great find!!!
They are two separate files. For VGA, the portrait file is 480x640 and the landscape is 640x480. They are 2 files so you can have the same or different pictures for the background.