View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 11:19 AM
sanmanc
In the state of confusion

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: HELP! Friend thinks I sent her crazy texts last night but I didn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
Or. someone is using a website (Sprint?) to send the text messages and entering your number as the callback. Might want to change your Sprint account password.
This is the first place I would start. I've had delayed texts as well but this does not sound like what you are having. I take it these messages were something you probably would not send to her. You may want to check you bill and see if there are no unusual calls and your texts messages do not seem excesive. It may be possible, although extreme, that some one may have cloned your esn.