View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 10:06 AM
demonlordoftheround
Almost a VIP

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP! Friend thinks I sent her crazy texts last night but I didn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayr0422 View Post
She wont even accept my calls and I dont want to call her anymore cuz she has requested that I stop so me continuing would be harassment. I have experienced delayed texts too but this is just crazy cuz she claims there was a response to whatever texts she sent me so I'm really clueless.

And of course Sprint can't look up how many times I texted a number last night without a court order which is stupid. The girl is not a girlfriend but was just a friend but I might have lost a friend now. Sprint is really starting to blow
Don't call, text. Send a message through a mutual friend that you are not/will not text/call and that Sprint is tracking the source. Its BS of course, but the perpetrator may get wind of this info and stop. Worst case you may need to change your number which will suck.