View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 06:54 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
How to have a different background on Lockscreen than the today screen

It is quite easy. Find the LS_Global_###x###.cpr file in windows. The #s equal your resolution. Then look at the code below. The image must be the exact resolution for your phone.

If you don't feel like doing this, post your already sized pic and resolution and I will make a cab for you.

Code:
<Form>
    <Image ID="Background" Left="0" Top="-52" Width="480" Height="640" Visible="True" Opacity="1.0" ScalingAlgorithm = "TriLinear" Source="Enter Your path.... i.e. \Windows\filename.png"/>
</Form>