View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 06:26 PM
ZaijiaN
PPCGeeks Regular

ZaijiaN is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaijiaN is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaijiaN is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaijiaN is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My TP is falling apart, but it hasn't been physically abused!

My TP has been falling apart lately. I haven't been abusing it, and it's had a case on it for the past 6 of the 7 months I've owned it. I bought it the day it came out, so I daresay this is one of the oldest TPs out there.

However, look at the condition it's in:

The casing near the sliding rail has broken through

The casing on the opposite side is also cracking

And not to mention the touchpad which hasn't sat correctly ever (not even on day 1)

It has been in a plastic case the entire time, except for the past month when the tabs on the case broke (it was the snap-on kind), so it's been very well protected.

When the case came off, I noticed the crack in the 2nd picture. In the 4 weeks since, I've not dropped the phone AT ALL, yet the crack in the 1st picture developed. That crack seems to be because it's right next to where the slide-stop is for the sliding action.

Like I said before, I haven't abused the phone in any way, i've taken care of it, and it's been in a case for most of the time i've had it - yet it's falling apart! Should I really have to pay $100 to have it replaced via TEP?