View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 10:57 AM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: Rc/starting To Hate My Touch Pro>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
i felt much the same as you do when i first got my TP. im now running mightyrom reborn + the telus radio & im now very happy. i still dont get the battery life of my old mogul, but i now get at least double what i used to. i really recommend mightymike's roms, ive had reborn for about a month now & its very stable & quick. mightymike's are the only custom roms ive ever used for more than 2 days, if that tells you anything!

Yeah I tested out a few ROM's and the only one I have kept for more than 2 days is the Mighty ROM5. It is a little sexier than 4R3born in my opinion, and it is lightning fast for me!

One thing I did notice though, was when I used Lil Rico apps for the Mighty Rom, no matter which MR I was using, my device ran a bit slower, and was a bit laggy, but I dropped the apps and now it is very fast!

My battery life is fine. I have my back lights adjusted to 100%, but I have my emails push every 30minutes to keep it from using too much battery power! Give that a try?

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!