View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 07:51 AM
Cobaltikus
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Cobaltikus is keeping up the good workCobaltikus is keeping up the good workCobaltikus is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA Touch Pro Build OS To Save Selections

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
ervius buildos+packagetools does this
Is that something I would use in addition to the build os in your kitchens? Or in stead of? And if it's instead of then why not just include it as opposed to including build os?

Your kitchens are the main reason I want to save selections. I love the finished product from your kitchens, but I am trying to get SDAutoRun to work correctly and I need to keep trying different selections and it is too hard to remember which ones I've tried and didn't work.

There's and AutoRun section with AutoRun and RunCC. And a section labeled JD with a selection called UC. If I mouseover the AutoRun checkbox it says to select that if I want to use SDAutoRun - but that does not work - I get an error after the rom is flashed and boots up and tries to execute /windows/sdautorun.exe and it's not there.

I have searched for over an hour (I really suck at searching - always have - always will - but will also always try) and still don't understand RunCC.

I'll keep searching for that ervius thing - still can't find it