View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 07:54 PM
jmy72
Regular 'Geeker

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72
Re: Touch Pro keyboard not working (lights up, but no input)! PLEASE HELP!?

Well there is always the Bully Technique. Go into a Sprint store, (when its really full) and talk to the techs about the keyboard. Explain that it is a known hardware issue, and that you need this rectified. It especially helps if you are one of their "Premier" Customers. If they refuse to help you at first, get Loud enough that all the new customers in the store can hear you, but not Loud or obnoxious enough that they call the police. Exclaim that you are shocked after being a customer for so long that they would treat a customer this way with a known issue. And how you wonder if they would treat someone that has already paid tons of money to them, just how horrible they will treat people that haven't even earned them money yet. If customers start walking out of the store, you have done your job right, and probably will find that they will exchange it for a refurbished model so they don't lose customers that are deciding whether or not to even spend their money. I did this once back when I had a Samsung Instinct. It worked.