Thread: Official TF3d?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Official TF3d?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvis View Post
Ahh, ok thanks for explaining that. So things like the clock and the text messaging issues are from the converting from the original device to the TP? I thought TF3D was a prerelease version which is why there are bugs. I was hoping for a newer device being dumped fixing the issues. Are there any vga devices planned that have TF3D2 from HTC?

I really like TF3D2 and hope to have it working a little better on my TP.
I did a lot of research on this very same subject and now I got it perfected on one of my TP'S.... What you see in the photo below is Sprint Stock ROM and the Xbmod Rhodium packege mixed together, I even have the regular drop menu... This is the best setup that I have ever had on this TP, better than any cooked ROM.... I will not be talking this set up off of this TP... Everything works like a charm, plus I have the TF3d/2D/Spb TriPod mode set up, it's just awesome....

Last edited by Technology1; 05-28-2009 at 08:55 PM.