View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 05:52 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: HTC Touch Pro Rom Upgrade HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostj9445 View Post
I purchased an HTC Touch Diamond two days ago...I have to send it back. WAAAAY to slow and not good for email.

I have a Touch Pro which should get here tomorrow;

1. I see tons of postings with warnings about loading roms for the verizon version and ram usage. I can follow the how-to guides...can someone give me some verizon specific tips?

2. On the Touch Diamond, google maps would not load...I'm assuming GM will work on TP right? (Thanks |||bored||| for the GPS fix.)

3. Should I return both and wait for the TP2? When will it be released?

I have not done this before and unfortunately am stuck with Verizon, any help is very appreciated.

lol moved it right when i posted good job taking the initiative and doing it yourself!

well i have a verizon touch pro and as long as you keep the pagepool between 8-12 you should be good. Also mighty mike's and juicy's rom take up a lot of memory so i wouldnt suggest them for the vzw touch pro.
how about checking out my rom! haha i made it with verizon in mind

GPS will work just follow lllboredlll's instructions and his fix. Plus once you do it your good, it stays even after you flash new roms!

as for the tp2, no one knows when verizon will even get it. Could be a month, most likely not for a while judging by how long it took for them to get the diamond and tp.