View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 10:30 AM
piranah
College ROM Teacher ESQ

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: Has anyone else encountered an issue with not being able to send picture messages

when i was on Verizon i had this problem...thats actually one of the hundreds of reasons i switched...(the other being hundreds of benjamins) every issue is different, but the problem i had was with the account itself...

they had blocked picture messaging only, somehow, and that wouldnt allow me to send picture messages. i think that the version of arcsoft you are using makes a difference to, sometimes. like i said, each issue is different..id call V$W first and see what they say.

Help Me Help You
This post has been thanked 1 times.