View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 09:49 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Which 6.5 rom freezes the least?

@ Op... In truth, the answer to your question can really only be answered by you, after answering these questions:

What apps/games do you have installed?
What is the most important feature of the phone are you looking for (reception, Internet speeds, video drivers, etc.)?
What carrier are you on (still with Sprint?)?
If you are still with Sprint, do you want to have the Sprint apps installed and working?
Do you plan on using Titanium (Windows Default) or a flavor of TF3D (Manila)?

I personally try to load a few different roms and try them for a few days each. Ultimately I end up going back to the same one or two, bouncing between them. My point is that everyone is looking for something different in a rom and that only you are going to know what you need to have installed and what you are looking for in a rom.

If you have the time and patience, I would recommend that you try a couple of different roms and find the right one for you and your needs. Let each rom run on your TP for a day or two (minimum) and keep track of what you did and did not like about each.

I have run SSK's, JD's and I am now running Bored's roms (all built through the available kitchen for each). Each had at least one thing that I did not like but all ran smoothly and without freezing or other issues. And the things that I don't like are usually cosmetic and things that I can change myself using this forum.

I guess, in the end, I am just simply saying try a few roms out and decide which one works best for you. Good luck.