View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 03:15 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Where is nk.exe? [Cal's Kitchen]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonDutt View Post
Yeah, thought about posting there for a second but remembered the change in rules I think I know where it is...have to dump the rom once it's made...should be an nk.exe in the dump. Then put it all together Thankfully Cal included pretty much all the tools! And I just noticed a Cab2Oem program.....sigh, all this time I was using the method described in the wiki over at XDA (such a time waster!).
haha yeah caulk is the man his kitchen has everything!
yeah man check out oemizer or package creator for easy cab to oems!
not all cabs are easly converted to oems though just to warn you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitz_1018 View Post
oops sorry for suggesting that. thanks for updating me about the rules xD
check it out here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65925
its a sticky too but its the last sticky and really easy to miss