el ryno
Lurker

el ryno is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Receiving time wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrunner84 View Post
I'm on Sprint and having a similar problem. Any time I sync to the computer, make a call or the phone sycs time with the network the clock resets 1 hour ahead. My time zone is set to AZ.

I have checked the settings in Settings/phone/service tab/time synchronization. I unchecked the box that says "Time synchronize with mobile network automatically". Then I manually change the time. This helps somewhat but every time I sync to the computer it resets the time ahead 1 hour again. This is getting old!!!

Can anyone help with this issue PLEASE!!!!!
Not sure I can help a lot, but I'm also in AZ with Sprint.
It happens to me if I set an alarm, my clock is good, but as soon as I turn the alarm off... my time jumps ahead an hour. The only fix I have found is to
uncheck the time sychronization in Phone settings, then change the clock to London time, then back to Phone settings and check/update time sychronization. My time and calendar items are fixed. Although my time zone saus Mt Time, instead of AZ time. But maybe that'll change in the future when everyone else changes their clocks with DTS. Hope this helps you.

Any ideas about my alarms? It's annoying!