View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 05:58 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
problem with taskanium

To anybody who has this installed can you please help? I posted the question on xda but i got no replys. I have a sprint touch pro. i have the whole taskanium folder placed in my device>program files>taskanium. When i open up the taskanium folder i see all of the files. When i click on the installer i don't get any message, then i soft reset. When i soft reset there is no panel on my today screen at all. When i check the registry it shows it is there right after my opera panel but on the today screen there isn't any actual panel, any ideas? maybe someone can figure out what i'm doing wrong.

Here is the link to the thread over at xda developers where the program was created.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=515586