Simpdapimp
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Simpdapimp is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Simpdapimp
Re: Touch Pro Screen Not Responsive

I LOVE SPRINT REPAIR CENTERS!!!! Ok, here is the deal. With my currrent problem at hand(see Original Post) i was set that i was gonna have to buy a new phone. But i got lucky! I went to a Sprint repair center (not corporate but 3rd party co) and showed the repairman the phone and his first initial reaction was "Damn how did you get all those scratches and your case is cracked!" So i explained the scratches came from the pathetic velcro carrying case. He then started looking at my phone and to fix the screen not responding he took his fingernail and along the edge of the screen lifted the top plastic part up. I was loosing my mind bc im thinking this is def gonna mess my phone up but it fixed the screen!!! He said something about sensors along the edge that are reset when you do this. So i was super happy, phone working and i can at least hold out til TP2, thats when he did the unthinkable. He told me "Well since your phone is still under warranty, I could order you a new one and pick it up in 2 days" Didnt even mention insurance. So then i asked could i at least keep my current phone until then and he said yes, just bring it back in a couple days when you get your new one and your set! I think i just found my Sprint store FOREVER!!! I had lost all hope and was ready to bite bullet to pay for new one, but there are good sprint repairmen out there, and i have a newfound respect for them!!!!

Simpdapimp
This post has been thanked 4 times.