View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 06:43 PM
temperbad
PPCGeeks Regular

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 5th replacement... 2nd keyboard failure...

i feel your pain well kinda. Im on my third, 1st I didnt need to replace cause my programs i installed made it buggy but didnt know so not really the phones fault. My 2nd one was sweet, the keyboard stopped too, but sprint popped out the old keyboard and put in the new one and it worked fine, now flashing one day I used it straight, and I mean straight for like 36 hours of constant data usage and chrging while connected (also threw in the spare when it was too hott to charge, so right after unlocking it I got a black screen problem, I think I over heated it with so much constant use and the flashing the spl just over did it. lmaooooo so once again my fault (other than the keyboard problem), so now im about 1.5 months on my 3rd and all is well, the keyboard problem seems to be the worste thing, well see if they can replace just the keyboard, see if that works like it did for me.... I love this phone though and dont think 5 more replace ments would change my mind.