View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 05:38 PM
XxXViRuSXxX
Halfway to VIP Status

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFSFAN New ROM release coming on May 27th on XDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRich196 View Post
Okay anybody want to clue me in? To my knowledge it seems as if No2Chem was the first person to bring up SWP and worked on removing its archaic functions, or am I wrong? http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...struction.aspx

The reason I ask this was because I remember during the Touch/Titan time period wasn't No2Chem gettin at this dude for not showing him recognition for his stuff? Or some crap like that?

we already went through this bashing time before just leave the dude alone this is going to get deleted i'm sure. His roms are really amazing awesome battery life

This post has been thanked 2 times.