View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 03:41 PM
clewis4u91
Lurker

clewis4u91 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Deleted messages will reappear after soft reset (WM 6.1) - HTC Diamond

I have an HTC Touch Diamond on Bell. The issue I have is quite annoying. I want to avoid a hard reset as much as possible. Basically, the problem I have is that when I delete messages, they will always reappear after a soft reset. Any messages I received between the last reset message will be deleted once a soft reset is performed. For example, I received a message on May 23rd and messages received after that are not kept once I soft reset. I found users with a similar issue here: http://www.technologyquestions.com/t...nt-delete.html
I have tried everything. Clearing ALL text messages doesn't even work. I clear my messages, wait overnight, then in the morning, soft reset, all the messages have returned. I would appreciate any help that you can give.

PS: It does the same thing with my email. I have 2 new emails in one of my three accounts, which I delete, and then sync again. After a soft reset, they have returned along with all the other text messages. It's very frustrating! I'm also using the stock Bell ROM.