View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 03:34 PM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bigger Phones, Kind Of Backwards

this is not the type of phone you bring hiking with you. actually, its the type of phone you bring to the office with you. these phones are for professionals, and people who need technology. get a netbook? why carry two devices? i got the tp so i don't have to lug my laptop around to work on excel docs and ftp docs. backwards? i have all the basic functionality of a notebook in my pocket, which a phone built into it as well. thats not backwards, thats extremely forward.

i mean, if you don't like it, don't get it. but its not obsolete technology, you're just looking at it like its a phone or something. its not a phone, its a pda with a cellular network capabilities. if you need a "phone", get a "phone". the people who buy these need more than just a phone. they still make small and capable phones, and i don't think thats going to end anytime soon so there's nothing to worry about.

i don't understand the need for sweat on a touch screen... the stylus is just plastic? but i dunno, i'm not an expert in that area. I understand the touch sensitive buttons like call and end not working though, that makes sense. and trust me, atm screens don't work for anybody lol

i don't know what you're looking for either... i don't get the point of this thread. if you want a smartphone that has buttons, look at the palms. if you want one that doesn't, try htc? you want a pda phone that has a number pad? just open the phone, there's buttons right there. but yeah, if you broke the screen the phone prob wouldn't work, but then again, you probably shouldn't be bringing a touch screen phone into the woods if you plan on being so far away, and alone, that it could possibly be the end of your life if it broke. i don't even bring this phone to the beach, nevermind mountain climbing.

Last edited by ou2mame; 05-26-2009 at 03:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.