View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy1020 View Post
Hi:
Thanks so much for your reply. Well, I was not able to figure out how to remove it lol. When I try to delete it from Wondows/ Startup just gives me the file is in use message. Could the problem be that I have already removed sdkcerts file (is this the main .exe you referred to)? Will it hurt anything if I just leave it there? I installed Treo Alert also.
Thanks!
Sorry for taking so long to get back.

You'll need a process viewer, like in MemMaid or some other free type (search the ppc freeware sites) and you need to disable the program, then remove it from \Windows\Startup

Essentially, you are trying to delete a running .exe file, which obviously can't be done.

Bigdaddy: I have no idea. If you followed the steps outlined in my post and it doesn't work, I'm not sure why. Just make sure it's going to main mem.