View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 10:23 PM
MrHawaii
No Mo' WinMo :(

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Solar Powered Charger [Portable]

Solio Mono Hybrid Charger - Item # PGU4850Q

Check out this new accessory from Sprint. It is a portable charger, similar to other portable chargers where you can charge using a AA Battery or you can charge the charger and take it around with you and use it to charge your device. This new item is more like the latter, you can charge it up via electrical socket and then use it to charge your phone or you can charge it up via solar energy and then have it charge your phone. Haven't personally tested so I can't say exactly how well it works, but interesting concept for $59.99.

You can hit this link to order it or you can try to order it from your local Sprint store using the product number PGU4850Q.

Here is a qoute and screenshot from the website.

"Store power from the sun or socket; freeing you to recharge your mobile phone anywhere, anytime.
- Large internal Lithium-ion battery
- Easily recharged via included USB cable, AC Travel Charger, or Solar energy
- Compact in size, Weatherproof Housing
- Built-in charge indicator displays remaining power
- Kit includes: 4 adapter tips (mini-USB, micro-USB, S20, female USB), adapter tip system cable, USB charging cable, AC charger, carabiner clip, and hemp carrying bag"

Last edited by MrHawaii; 05-25-2009 at 10:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.